FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry is a private medical school located in Shadman Lahore and offers MBBS and BDS to students in the region. FMH was established in 2000 and got its affiliation for the first time in the year 2001. FMH is affiliated with PMDC & UHS and UHS conducts the professional MBBS exams of this medical institution.
- KUN or Khair-un-Nisa Hospital Lahore
- Fatima Memorial Hospital Lahore
- Hijaz hospital Lahore
Admission at FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry Lahore
Last year’s merit of FMH was about 80% in the 3rd merit list. If you believe you can hit above this score, you may get admission in this medical institution. Admissions open in November of every year after the closure of admission in public sector medical colleges in Pakistan.
- The student must have scored at least 70% marks in pre-medical/FSC or A-levels.
- The student must have scored at least 60% marks in MDCAT.
- Minimum 70% aggregate score is required to be eligible to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
FMH follows PMDC’s criteria to establish their fee structure. Last year’s fee of FMH was approximately PKR 950,000/- per year.
Phone: (042) 111 555 600