Nishtar Medical College Multan is one of the great medical colleges in Pakistan and is located in Multan (city of saints). This medical college was established on 29 April 1951 and offers MBBS to the students from across the world. NMU was first affiliated with UHS to conduct the examination of students enrolled in NMU but later on, a few years ago the college was awarded a status of the university and therefore NMU now conducts their own exams themselves. NMU is one of the oldest medical institutions in the whole continent.
- College is affiliated with Pakistan Medical and Dental College.
- Nashtar Medical University has been awarded a status of the university since 2017, therefore NMU is no longer affiliated with university of health sciences to conduct the exams, making it far better than the other medical colleges in the same country.
Admission at Nishtar Medical College Multan
Last year’s merit of Nishtar Medical College was 90.1818%. If you believe you can score above 90.1818% aggregate, you’ll easily get admission at NMU. As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, you need to qualify at least these three points to be eligible to apply for admission at NMU.
- The student must have scored at least 70% marks in pre-medical/FSC or A-levels.
- The student must have scored at least 60% marks in MDCAT.
- Minimum 70% aggregate score is required to be eligible to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
Contact Number, Official Website and Address of NMU
Phone: (061) 9200238
Address: Nishtar Rd, Gillani Colony, Multan, Punjab
Still, Have Questions? Post your comment below to get an instant answer.